sexta-feira, 4 de julho de 2014

A class about appreciation's modal verb


- I'd like to watch a concert of artists, and or, bands which are still alive and has my respect like: Paul McCartney, Led Z., Rolling S., AC/DC, Deep Purple, etc.

- I must watch a concert of artists, and or, bands which are still alive and has my respect like: Paul McCartney, Led Z., Rolling S., AC/DC, Deep Purple, etc.

- I'll watch a concert of artists, and or, bands which are still alive and has my respect like: Paul McCartney, Led Z., Rolling S., AC/DC, Deep Purple, etc.

Brazilian artists are already included.

Jards Macelé, isn't it?!
Of course!

Boozy, as brief as possible!

What modal will you choose?
 - My way!

I asked about modal, not mode...

- Ought to.

Whyn't must?

- Cuz harken doesn't come first.

Matheus Carmo

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário